If you’ve ever made a call over the Internet, then you’ve used VoIP — which stands for Voice over Internet Protocol. VoIP technology is widely used and has drastically improved the way we communicate today. This extremely valuable technology has humble beginnings that revolutionized telecommunications.
Read on to learn more about the history and benefits of VoIP.
What we will cover:
What is VoIP?
The Humble Beginnings of VoIP
How VoIP works
Here’s How VoIP Was Created
The Rising Popularity of VoIP
Why Your Business Needs VoIP
It doesn’t seem that long ago that ISDN was considered a cutting edge technology. Now, it’s a business communication method that’s heading for extinction – ISDN lines within the UK will be switched off in 2025. The phase-out, however, starts in 2020 when businesses will no longer be able to purchase traditional ISDN.
It means that businesses currently relying on ISDN lines have a 60 month window of opportunity to find an alternative. So if you are still using ISDN should you start thinking about it now? The answer is…absolutely! Read more “Why the time is now to tackle ISDN switch-off”
10 Benefits of Call Recording System
No matter what industry you are in, if you have a successful business it’s just a matter of time before you begin to receive an increase in call traffic and enquiries from customers, potential leads and third parties looking to collaborate.
From improving customer service to enhancing your products or services, there is a variety of benefits associated with integrating a call recording system into your business. Read more “10 Benefits Of Call Recording Software”
What we will cover:
- Everything You Need to Know about VoIP
- What is VoIP and How Does it Work
- The Benefits of VoIP
- How Easy Is It to Switch to VoIP?
- On-Premise or Hosted?
- How to Increase Your Call Quality
- Is VoIP the Same as SIP?
- Why Your Business Needs VoIP
This article will cover the following areas:
- How Call Monitoring Data Can Enable Real-Time Training
- Determining Agents’ Average Talk Time
- Qualitative Data for Better Results
- Quality Control
- Highlight Deficits and Proficiencies in Performance
This article will cover the following aspects:
- Real-Time Results
- No Need for Changing Existing Equipment
- Does Not Harm SEO
- Online and Offline Marketing
- Ability to Monitor Different Phone Call Aspects
- Detailed Information of the Caller
- Do Not Be Left Behind