Telephone services for car dealerships
If you manage or work within a car dealership then you already know the cost of missing a call. It could be a sale that is not made. It could be an angry customer who just needs two or three minutes spending with them but because you don’t answer the phone, they share their bad experience online. Frustrated customers and poor sales due to an old phone system is not a position you can afford to be in.
With new technology available, a telephone system can be tailored to how your dealership and your staff work from call recording and monitoring (for training purposes), mobile working through to connectivity of multiple locations.
We offer a range of telephony services including:
• ‘On-premises’ and hosted VoIP (internet based) telephone systems including the option of mobiles, multiple office connectivity and remote working.
• Call recording system – To help understand how your company is handling inbound and outbound calls.
• Call tracking – A call tracking system which can provide you with dedicated numbers for use on both your online and offline marketing collateral including your website, email campaigns, PPC adverts, print, direct mail and point of sale.
• Call monitoring – A useful tool to actively monitor calls and therefore be able to measure the standard of your team’s call handling.
• On hold marketing – Record messages for when customers are ‘on hold’ – a great way to tell existing customers about your services or products.
• Broadband leased lines – Our specialists will provide you with a reliable high-speed broadband data connection to meet the needs of your business.
How We Can Help You:
1. Call 0330 159 4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a free no obligation review with our Telecoms Specialists who can assess your existing telephone system and your phone/broadband bills. If you don’t have this information, don’t worry – we can guide you through this process.
2. Through our initial discussion, we will make recommendations for your new business phone system and then explain your options. Working closely with you, we can make the transition seamless and with minimal disruption.