Business telephone services for gp surgeries
As a doctor or practice manager maintaining a high level of service to your patients is extremely important. However, are you finding that your staff resources are often stretched due to a high and steady volume of calls received on a daily basis? Combine this with other factors such as mobile and lone working and multiple practice locations then you may also be experiencing issues with maintaining good communication or seeing a poorer level of business efficiency within your surgery as a result.
However, did you know that by upgrading your business telephone system, you could help resolve these issues?
We offer a range of telephony services including:
• ‘On-premises’ and hosted VoIP (internet based) telephone systems including the option of mobiles, multiple office connectivity and remote working.
• Call recording system – To help understand how your company is handling inbound and outbound calls.
• Call tracking – A call tracking system which can provide you with dedicated numbers for use on both your online and offline marketing collateral including your website, email campaigns, PPC adverts, print, direct mail and point of sale.
• Call monitoring – A useful tool to actively monitor calls and therefore be able to measure the standard of your team’s call handling.
• On hold marketing – Record messages for when customers are ‘on hold’ – a great way to tell existing customers about your services or products.
• Broadband and leased lines – Our specialists will provide you with a reliable high-speed broadband data connection to meet the needs of your business.
How We Can Help You:
1. Call 0330 159 4000 or email email@example.com for a free no obligation review with our Telecoms Specialists who can assess your existing telephone system and your phone/broadband bills. If you don’t have this information, don’t worry – we can guide you through this process.
2. Through our initial discussion, we will make recommendations for your new business phone system and then explain your options. Working closely with you, we can make the transition seamless and with minimal disruption.