Telephone systems for hotels
Are you missing calls from people because they can’t get through? Small boutique hotels through to larger hotel chains can all experience the same issue when they outgrow their telephone system and that is potentially missing calls from people wishing to make an enquiry or a booking. If you need to stay ahead of your competition – why not talk to us about upgrading your business telephone system?
We offer a range of telephony services including:
• ‘On-premises’ and hosted VoIP (internet based) telephone systems including the option of mobiles, multiple office connectivity and remote working.
• Call recording system – To help understand how your company is handling inbound and outbound calls.
• Call tracking – A call tracking system which can provide you with dedicated numbers for use on both your online and offline marketing collateral including your website, email campaigns, PPC adverts, print, direct mail and point of sale.
• Call monitoring – A useful tool to actively monitor calls and therefore be able to measure the standard of your team’s call handling.
• On hold marketing – Record messages for when customers are ‘on hold’ – a great way to tell existing customers about your services or products.
• Broadband and leased lines – Our specialists will provide you with a reliable high-speed broadband data connection to meet the needs of your business.
How We Can Help You:
1. Call 0330 159 4000 or email email@example.com for a free no obligation review with our Telecoms Specialists who can assess your existing telephone system and your phone/broadband bills. If you don’t have this information, don’t worry – we can guide you through this process.
2. Through our initial discussion, we will make recommendations for your new business phone system and then explain your options. Working closely with you, we can make the transition seamless and with minimal disruption.