Business Telephone Systems
Are you looking to save money, experiencing an issue with your phone system or considering upgrading your existing telephone system but don’t know where to start?
Our telecoms specialists can assess the needs of your business and make recommendations to suit both your requirements and budget.
Covering Southern England, we are happy to visit your offices at a time convenient to you.
We offer a range of telephone services
• ‘On-premises’ and hosted VoIP (internet based) Telephone Systems
including the option of mobiles, multiple office connectivity and remote working.
• Call recording system – to help understand how your company is handling inbound and outbound calls.
• Call tracking – a call tracking system which can provide you with dedicated numbers for use on both your online and offline marketing collateral including your website, email campaigns, PPC adverts, print, direct mail and point of sale.
• Call monitoring – a useful tool to actively monitor calls and therefore be able to measure the standard of your team’s call handling.
• On hold marketing – record messages for when customers are ‘on hold’ – a great way to tell existing customers about your services or products.
• Broadband and leased lines – our specialists will provide you with a reliable high-speed broadband data connection to meet the needs of your business.
how can we help you
1. Call 0330 159 2016 or email DavidLancaster@bdm-voice.co.uk or fill in our contact form for a free no obligation review with our Telecoms Specialists who can assess your existing telephone system and your phone/broadband bills. If you don’t have this information, don’t worry – we can guide you through this process.
2. Through our initial discussion, we will make recommendations for your new business phone system and then explain your options. Working closely with you, we can make the transition seamless and with minimal disruption. Our pricing is transparent with no hidden costs and we offer both short term and longer term contracts.