Business Telephone Systems for Veterinary Surgeries
Working within or running a busy veterinary surgery can bring multiple challenges when it comes to answering the phone during peak times. If your phone system is not really fit for purpose then you may be missing calls (and potential revenue).
Then combine this with other factors such as lone working and multiple practice locations further issues can arise regarding security and general business efficiency.
However, did you know that by upgrading your business telephone system, you could help resolve these issues?
We offer a range of telephony services including:
• Offering a choice of ‘On-premises’ and hosted VoIP (internet based) telephone systems including the option of mobiles, multiple office connectivity and remote working.
• Call recording system - To help understand how your company is handling inbound and outbound calls.
• Call tracking - A call tracking system which can provide you with dedicated numbers for use on both your online and offline marketing collateral including your website, email campaigns, PPC adverts, print, direct mail and point of sale.
• Call monitoring – A useful tool to actively monitor calls and therefore be able to measure the standard of your team’s call handling.
• On hold marketing - Record messages for when customers are ‘on hold’ – a great way to tell existing customers about your services or products.
• Broadband leased lines - Our specialists will provide you with a reliable high-speed broadband data connection to meet the needs of your business.
How We Can Help You:
1. Call 0330 159 4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a free no obligation review with our Telecoms Specialists who can assess your existing telephone system and your phone/broadband bills. If you don't have this information, don’t worry – we can guide you through this process.
2. Through our initial discussion, we will make recommendations for your new business phone system and then explain your options. Working closely with you, we can make the transition seamless and with minimal disruption.
Based in West Sussex, we have worked closely with organisations and businesses for the past 16 years and offer a range of telephony services to meet the specific needs and budgets of all our clients. We are trusted business partners with the following providers:
To arrange a visit or request more information, please call 0330 159 4000 or email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
What our customers say...
"Vamos has been a BDM customer for around 5 years. We were looking for a phone solution that could grow as we grew and BDM has always been there to help us, whether that was for technical support or system configuration.
We’ve been able to leverage much more from the system as our business expanded and the service we have received has always been thoughtful, caring and efficient.
I take pleasure in recommending this excellent company."
Russell Collins, Managing Director